Saturday, February 23, 2008

Now that the smoke has cleared - Tom's a year later

Back a year ago, I wrote about the last day of smoking in bars in Nova Scotia.

Smoked Out at Tom's

Now we are a year later, and my concerns about the future of one of my favourite watering holes have been diminished somewhat. The same people are back, though they smoke outside now. The staff are still the best. And the beer and the food are even better. The tap of Garrison IPA is one of the freshest in the city, with a large volume of sales of this, my new favourite beer. And the kitchen has been revamped, and now the food is even better.

In fact, Tom's might be the best place to eat in town that you have not eaten at yet.

I recommend the Havana Roll, or the Green Curry Chicken, or the pizza of the day.

Just don't take my seat. Cause the place is probably standing room only. And smoke free at that!

No comments: