Monday, February 23, 2009

More More Morris East

A quick drop in to Morris East with my sis in law and a semi-famous local winemaker, after the Icewine Festival launch at Bear ended up in yet another evening of great food at my favourite pizza place.

The last time I was there, we managed to get some of that wonderful rabbit/apricot terrine Chef Joel makes. And I had more this time, as well as the Bresaola.

We ate well, although there was one of the pizzas that seemed more like a dessert version than a real meal. Something with pears on it...

The most entertaining part of the evening was watching to see whether the semi-famous winemaker would end up getting the semi-famous (and cute) restaurant owner out to help him in his winery some weekend... (OMG does that make me a gossip?)

No comments: